Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Girl Ghost - stories

Find your interesting stories now love stories and true stories search our blog to find what you want
children and kids stories you can find it in this blog .....

Girl Ghost

My girlfriend and I were watching TV one night and I noticed she was staring at the wall slightly to the right of the TV. I asked her what she was staring at and she was hesitant to answer me and then seconds later she said there is a little girl about 10 yrs old standing next to the TV looking right at you.
One day my step-daughter came to visit us. I was sitting on the couch drinking a beer and talking with my brother in law. I noticed that she looked like she was scared or disturbed about something so I asked her what was wrong. She said, "I'm not lying about this but I just saw a little girl about my age looking at you as she was standing by the bathroom door".
I became curious and looked in that direction and couldn't see anything. I told her I couldn't see anything but I also didn't doubt what she was telling me because I have had two ghostly encounters prior to what I'm telling you. She then told me to hold her because the little girl was walking to my side of the bed, this went on for about 5 minutes.
After about 4 or 5 minutes the girl disappeared. My girlfriend told me a few weeks later that the little girl always watches me, and that it was bugging her because she couldn't understand what was causing the little girl to have this attraction toward me.
Well, sometimes our rig in the oilfield would shut down early and then I would be the only one at the house till about 3 or 4 O'clock. I was never afraid to be at the house by myself even though this little girl would watch me from time to time, really I never even thought about the girl.
Well, one day we shut down early and I came home around 11 AM, I took a shower, got dressed and then took the trash outside. I took the trash to the can that was in front of the house by the street, if you turn around while you're at the trash can you are facing the front door. I put the trash in the can and then bent down to pick up another piece I saw on the ground, when I bent down to pick it up I had the strangest and strongest overwhelming feeling that I have ever had in my life that someone was standing at the front door in the house watching me like a hawk. I immediately looked at the door and saw no one, I shook my head and said to my self "that was weird".
I immediately dismissed the thought and later went to the store. I told my girlfriend about it later that night, and she was convinced it was the little girl. I said well I wish I could see her like you do. She said well I don't know what to tell you.
One month later I was making my lunch for work the next day, it was about 9 pm, our bedroom was in the back of the house and if you stood in the kitchen you could see my bedroom door. I got done making my sandwich and reached up toward the cabinet to grab a sandwich bag, I turned my head a little bit and out of the corner of my eye I finally saw her, she was standing in front of my bedroom door doing what she always did, watching me. I turned my head away because I saw her out of the corner of my eye and then turned my head back quickly because I had realized what I had just seen. She was gone.
I ran toward my bedroom and opened the door real fast, my girlfriend was playing on the computer and nearly jumped out of her skin, before I could say anything she said I wish you wouldn't do that I swear it felt like someone was standing outside that door right before you opened it. I said well that's weird because I just saw the little girl, standing in front of the door.
My girlfriend had never told me what she looked like but only that she was around 10 yrs old. I then asked her ,is the little girl about 5 feet tall, blonde hair, skinny and she wears a white gown with green decorations on the bottom, the decorations and gown look like stitch work from the late 1800's or early 1900's. She said yes that's exactly what she looks like.
Well from that day on I had no more encounters with her, but my girlfriend would see her staring at me from time to time until we moved out. That's my first sighting of a spirit I hope you enjoyed and took interest in my story.
I don't know what to think about the little girl. The only thing I could think of is maybe she was depressed that she died at such a young age and was looking for someone to help her, and maybe I was someone she thought could hear her message. I made it clear to the little girl that I wanted to know more about her and help her if I could, and that I knew she was there. It's not impossible for spirits to exist. When you die your spirit leaves your body and waits for judgment.




0 comments:

Post a Comment