Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Old Love On A Date - funny love stories

read funny shrot love stories ,Humorous love Stories, Funny ..... all in our blog be whith us
An old couple who had not been out on a date in a very long time was spending Saturday evening at home as usual.
As they sat watching TV, the man looked toward where his wife was sitting and asked in an affectionate tone, "Do you want to go out, little lady?"
Pleasantly surprised the lady replied without hesitation, "Oh, my, of course I want to, let's go!"
They had a great night out, and toward the end of the evening the lady turned to her husband and said, "I had a great time, but be honest. What happened to make you ask me on date after so many years?"
Well dear I have to tell you, I didn't ask you on a date at all. I was asking our dog Muffin, who was sitting next to your chair, if she wanted to go for a walk.




0 comments:

Post a Comment