Saturday, January 7, 2012

Collections of Romantic and Love Poems

THIS IS Love and Romantic Love Poems read poems and stories(love , kids , loneliness) 
 
love poems
collections os Love and Romantic Love Poems
Only a dream

I'm dancing in a dream
On a wide green meadow
I'm sitting under a tree
In a great big wood
There comes my prince
On his white horse to safe me
But then I wake up
And it was only a dream

 Julia Averbeck

 
 
Lonely without you


woke up today
with your name on my lips
went about my way
you were in all my steps

saw a movie and it made me cry
if only I could tell you why
but there are no words for this loneliness
because it s you I miss

Ana



Complete

To the one who makes my life complete:
Please stop asking when it's time to eat.
Can't you see I'm getting fat.
I heard there's a restaurant serving cat.
Maybe we'll just skip this meal,
at least the dishes we'll not have to deal.
Full we not be,
but always complete with you and me.

Angela Fears


Black-Hearted Bliss

I could talk to you for hours with my kiss.
I could tantalize your senses with my lips.
Our significant others are totally oblivious to our forbidden bliss.
Could we write to each other for a while with our tongues?
Could we let our infidelity go unsung?
I feel less guilty for our Dark Exctasy knowing that I'm not the only one.

Manchuella


How Do I Know I Love You?

How do I know I love you?
Even though we're far apart
You'll always be here in my heart.
Through thick and thin we've been through
You know I'll always be with you.
As you hold me in your arms
And also tease me with your charms,
I know you'll always comfort me,
And that is how I want to be,
In a paradise for two,
That's how I know I love you!

Abigail Bis


Sealed Pages

Like a book I wait to be opened, to be read,
To be liked for who I am, not what I look like
or what people have said
Will I be kept and loved or tossed back on the shelf?
No worry, because I know now you will always love me yourself
I'm always here in any way you need,
When you need to talk, cry or just open me up to read

Dustin Gagnon


Love is

love is the light that brightens the day
love is the hope that guides the way
love is the quiet that shares the silence
love is the ears that hear the snoring
love is the time when life is boring
love is you

andrea taplin


why

sweet baby girl in heaven above,
God sent you to us with much love,
not knowing what pain it would cause.
I deal with it just because
the few moments I had you in my arms,
will last me till the end of time.
till I see and know you were really mine.

soy lee v.s.


my search

From the peak of the highest mountain
I stood and gazed upon the world
In search of to share my abode with me
I looked from the east to the west
I searched from the north to the south
I wept because I could find no one
No one to call my own
I looked upwards at the sky
I found you on the chords of the rainbow
gazing down at me. Smiling
You stretched your hands and reached out for me
You took me from the earth to your sky
You gave me a home at your home
A place with you to live with you in love
I am grateful
Thanks my cherubic Angel

chiedu chiadika


I saw the rose grow

I saw roses grow
through hail,
snow,
rain
and beating rays.

my love like the rose
will grow
Nicolas Bugden






0 comments:

Post a Comment