Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Jealous Girlfriend - short stories

Gary and Alma were accepting problems, again.

"But you told me it was accept to alarm up Carol," said Gary. "I asked you if it was accept to allocution to her, because it was her altogether and I've admired her a blessed altogether every year for the aftermost 10 years."

"But you had already promised me that you would never alarm her again. You promised me that. So, you aria to me."

"But I had abandoned that I told you that. You apperceive that I balloon things. I'm not activity to altercate with you; you accept a anamnesis like an elephant. But you've got to accept me, I absolutely forgot. And added important, Carol is aloof a friend."

"No, she isn't. She's still in adulation with you."

"But I'm not in adulation with her. She can adulation me all she wants, but I'm not in adulation with her. I never was!"

"Well, you say that. Maybe it's true. Maybe it isn't. But the important affair is that you never apperceive what the approaching will bring. You say that annihilation will appear amid you and her, but you don't apperceive that for sure, because you don't apperceive the future."

"Yes, you're right. No one knows the future. I could abatement in adulation with her again, and she and I ability run off and get affiliated and accept nine or ten kids."

"Again? What do you beggarly 'again'?"





0 comments:

Post a Comment