Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Love Letter - short stories

Bill wrote this letter to Mary:

We’ve talked on the buzz and in my apartment, and now I'm autograph this letter. Maybe if I put my thoughts and animosity in writing, you’ll accept them better.

I adulation you. I appetite to ally you. I appetite to be with you for the blow of my life. You are the best admirable woman I accept anytime met. You are not a "load." You are not a "troublemaker."

Yes, you accept problems. So do I. And together, we can break these problems added calmly than if we were apart. Problems are a allotment of life. But so is happiness. Let’s allotment our problems and beatitude instead of experiencing them alone.

We are not a bad "fit." We are a absolute match. I do not attending bottomward on you. I attending up to you. I adore you. I anticipate you are smart, brave, and independent. Don’t acquaint me to go acquisition addition woman. I don’t appetite addition woman. I accept begin the absolute woman.

Every day, I anticipate about your admirable smile, your blessed laugh. I anticipate about the continued walks we acclimated to take, captivation easily all the way. Remember how we acclimated to sit on the grass in the esplanade and watch the parrots?

We were activity to get married, and now you appetite to be "just friends." Whatever I did or said that was wrong, amuse acquaint me so we can assignment this out. I don’t appetite to lose you.





0 comments:

Post a Comment